10. Sorry can’t help at the moment as I am in the throes of a major “Lord Of The Rings” Marathon Weekend!
9. Would if I could, but Mom is coming over and word is out on the scrabble battle, I seriously am sorry but I have a feeling I just might win this time.
8. I was going to wash my hair, the car, the dog, the carpet, my neighbors cat my hair-again and my daughters cardboard cutout of Justin Beiber…maybe next time.
7. Sorry I’m tied up…no seriously I am really tied up, my cousin stopped over to teach me Chinese jump rope, the rope obviously has some sort of defect and well…can you send help…please!
6. There is like a 1000000000000/1 chance an alien is supposed to land in my back yard some time over the next 100 years, As much as it pains me to pass on your party I really can’t take that chance.
5. I apologize, this is my hair club for men host weekend.
4. I’m tired.
3. I’m really tired.
2. I will be there right after this show is over…what, in two hours, ya it just started…No I’m not sleeping I’m just resting my eyes.
1. I know you won’t believe this but I almost had to go to the hospital to have surgery. You see this morning I started to get out of bed and unknowingly during the night I had a hang nail develop and as I was trying to remove my hang nail from my 600 count sheets I lost my balance, in order to save my nail and my sheets I made an unbelievable contortionists move flipping myself in a backhanded somersault which inadvertently knocked over my lamp! The lamp was falling and in my desperation to catch it (because it looks like it could be an authentic Tiffany, even though it’s plastic…you know it really is amazing what they can do with plastics nowadays) I saw the age spot under my left elbow and in that odd sort of falling light moment, well…it looked a little darker than the last time and so I called the Dr. wondering if perhaps I should at least come in for a biopsy. I don’t know why but the Dr. said I should wait a few days and take pictures every few hours with my camera phone and then compare the pics to see if it really is getting darker. So I can’t babysit because it would interfere with the photo shoot,.. Sorry , maybe next time.